I prefer Katrina over Aishwarya, says Salman
Mumbai: They might act hostile in each other’s presence but when it comes to clearing the air about their alleged break-up, Salman and his love Katrina leave no stone unturned. Salman in a care-a-damn mood avowed that Katrina was still his ladylove. Speaking on a chat show the actor, for the first time, accepted that he was ‘dating Katrina’.
A guest on Koel Purie`s chat show, the actor not only talked openly about Katrina but also his ex-lover Aishwarya and arch rival Shah Rukh Khan.
Confirming the story, a source said, "Salman wasn`t ready for the interview, but Koel grilled him on his set at the Mehboob Studio. She asked him all sorts of questions, some of which were controversial. But Salman answered each one of them in monosyllables."
And, when the actor was asked whether he was dating Katrina, he replied with a loud `Yes!`
However, when he was questioned about ex-girlfriend Ash, he started talking in riddles. "Salman was asked if he would ever work with her, and he replied with a No! It was evident he didn`t want to revisit that chapter of his life, "adds the source.
As for SRK, the actor said, "Their lives were going in opposite directions and that they would never be friends again."
Here`s a transcript of the chat show:
Koel: Will we ever see you and SRK in a movie?
Salman: It`s not that we are husband and wife, you know... I`m not married to him. He`s an actor, I`m an actor, if there`s a film on the level of Karan and Arjun - definitely.
Koel: Recently you were both seen at Aamir`s premiere together. Was it awkward?
Salman: No, not awkward. Maybe for him; not for me.
Koel: SRK says you are two parallel people running at different speeds (that`s why the two will never meet). Do you buy into that?
Salman: No. We`re two different people, running in two different directions altogether.
Public: When can I expect another film pairing Ash and you, like the hit Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam?
Salman: I don`t think ever
Public: Who do you prefer: Katrina or Ash?
Salman: Definitely Katrina. Ash is married to Abhishek Bachchan, she`s very happy and I... definitely Katrina.
Koel: Firstly, are you still with Kat?
Salman: Ya ya... ya ya.
Public: Are you still in love with Ash?
Salman: No, buddy.
Public: Who`s the greatest Khan?
Salman: Yusuf Khan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days