I rejected Real offer for Manchester City: Tevez
London: Former Manchester United striker Carlos Tevez revealed that he rejected an offer from Real Madrid for Manchester City.
On Tuesday, Tevez signed a five-year deal with Manchester City and said Chelsea and Liverpool were also interested in securing his services.
"Real made an offer but there was no agreement," the Argentine was quoted as saying by the Nation during Manchester City`s promotional visit to Abu Dhabi.
"There were talks about deals and agreements but in the end it was only City. They showed lots of interest in me and are intent on growing and signing big players.”
"I am sad to leave United but I am excited to join City. I`m thinking about the future and I will grow with this club," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official