I rejected Real offer for Manchester City: Tevez
London: Former Manchester United striker Carlos Tevez revealed that he rejected an offer from Real Madrid for Manchester City.
On Tuesday, Tevez signed a five-year deal with Manchester City and said Chelsea and Liverpool were also interested in securing his services.
"Real made an offer but there was no agreement," the Argentine was quoted as saying by the Nation during Manchester City`s promotional visit to Abu Dhabi.
"There were talks about deals and agreements but in the end it was only City. They showed lots of interest in me and are intent on growing and signing big players.”
"I am sad to leave United but I am excited to join City. I`m thinking about the future and I will grow with this club," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row