I rejected Real offer for Manchester City: Tevez
London: Former Manchester United striker Carlos Tevez revealed that he rejected an offer from Real Madrid for Manchester City.
On Tuesday, Tevez signed a five-year deal with Manchester City and said Chelsea and Liverpool were also interested in securing his services.
"Real made an offer but there was no agreement," the Argentine was quoted as saying by the Nation during Manchester City`s promotional visit to Abu Dhabi.
"There were talks about deals and agreements but in the end it was only City. They showed lots of interest in me and are intent on growing and signing big players.”
"I am sad to leave United but I am excited to join City. I`m thinking about the future and I will grow with this club," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users