I rejected Real offer for Manchester City: Tevez
London: Former Manchester United striker Carlos Tevez revealed that he rejected an offer from Real Madrid for Manchester City.
On Tuesday, Tevez signed a five-year deal with Manchester City and said Chelsea and Liverpool were also interested in securing his services.
"Real made an offer but there was no agreement," the Argentine was quoted as saying by the Nation during Manchester City`s promotional visit to Abu Dhabi.
"There were talks about deals and agreements but in the end it was only City. They showed lots of interest in me and are intent on growing and signing big players.”
"I am sad to leave United but I am excited to join City. I`m thinking about the future and I will grow with this club," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery