IBM to acquire RedPill Solutions
Chennai: IT major IBM on Tuesday announced an
agreement to acquire the business of RedPill Solutions, a
privately-held company headquartered in Singapore.
RedPill provides advanced customer analytic services to
businesses in industries such as financial services,
telecommunications, technology and hospitality, according to a
company release in Chennai.
However, financial details were not disclosed.
RedPills data models and expertise, developed through
the successful execution of multiple analytic projects, would
enhance IBMs current work to improve the speed and quality of
clients business decisions, the release said.
Analytic services were also an integral part of IBMs
Smarter Planet strategy, which helped companies turn
information into a strategic asset, make smarter business
decisions and better understand the outcomes of those
decisions, the release said.
The transaction further enhances IBMs consumer marketing
and risk management capabilities in the previously mentioned
The deal is subject to required statutory approvals and
regulatory reviews and customary closing conditions.
The transaction was expected to close later this year,
the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested