Ibramovich was ‘wrong’ to sack Ancelotti: Malouda
London: Chelsea star Florent Malouda has said his team owner Roman Ibramovich was ‘wrong’ to sack former manager Carlo Ancelotti.
Italian manager Ancelotti was sacked in May, despite taking the Blues to their first-ever double a year earlier.
Portuguese, Andre Villas-Boas succeeded Ancelotti but the France midfielder Malouda reckons his old boss should have stayed put.
“But I like the new manager and hope he sticks around. We need consistency,” Malouda was quoted, as saying by a daily.
“We won the Double and then Carlo gets fired. It wouldn`t happen to Alex Ferguson,” he added.
Malouda also hailed the 26 million pound capture of Juan Mata from Valencia saying that it will be a ‘good addition’ to the team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III