ICAR team to visit Puducherry KVK
Puducherry: A team of officials of Indian
Council of Agriculture Research will visit the Krishi Vigyan
Kendra at Iyyankuttipalayam near Puducherry on January 12 to assess
the damage caused by cyclone Thane.
Deputy Director General (Agricultural Extension) of the
ICAR K D Kakate will lead the team which would also visit
Cuddalore, an official source told PTI on Tuesday.
The KVK in Puducherry was established in 1974 as a pilot
project and replicated in the country as a whole subsequently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway