ICAR team to visit Puducherry KVK
Puducherry: A team of officials of Indian
Council of Agriculture Research will visit the Krishi Vigyan
Kendra at Iyyankuttipalayam near Puducherry on January 12 to assess
the damage caused by cyclone Thane.
Deputy Director General (Agricultural Extension) of the
ICAR K D Kakate will lead the team which would also visit
Cuddalore, an official source told PTI on Tuesday.
The KVK in Puducherry was established in 1974 as a pilot
project and replicated in the country as a whole subsequently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister