ICAR team to visit Puducherry KVK
Puducherry: A team of officials of Indian
Council of Agriculture Research will visit the Krishi Vigyan
Kendra at Iyyankuttipalayam near Puducherry on January 12 to assess
the damage caused by cyclone Thane.
Deputy Director General (Agricultural Extension) of the
ICAR K D Kakate will lead the team which would also visit
Cuddalore, an official source told PTI on Tuesday.
The KVK in Puducherry was established in 1974 as a pilot
project and replicated in the country as a whole subsequently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read