IDBI Bank ties-up with Tata Motors to provide auto finance
Mumbai: IDBI Bank and Tata Motors, today
signed an agreement for providing auto finance to prospective
As per the memorandum of understanding signed (MoU),
Tata Motors and its dealer network would collaborate with IDBI
Bank for the purpose of "retail activation" to facilitate the
vehicle business, a press release said.
The bank would extend finance to eligible customers
for Tata Motors` passenger cars and multi-utility vehicles.
The tie-up will benefit the bank in further
strengthening its position in the retail loan space.
The agreement would help the Tata group company
leverage the retail financing strength and reach of the bank.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’