IDBI Bank ties-up with Tata Motors to provide auto finance
Mumbai: IDBI Bank and Tata Motors, today
signed an agreement for providing auto finance to prospective
As per the memorandum of understanding signed (MoU),
Tata Motors and its dealer network would collaborate with IDBI
Bank for the purpose of "retail activation" to facilitate the
vehicle business, a press release said.
The bank would extend finance to eligible customers
for Tata Motors` passenger cars and multi-utility vehicles.
The tie-up will benefit the bank in further
strengthening its position in the retail loan space.
The agreement would help the Tata group company
leverage the retail financing strength and reach of the bank.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- India Red vs India Green: Bowlers dominate first day of Duleep Trophy tie
- Hillary Clinton holds lead over Donald Trump, but trails him among white voters: poll
- Sensitive data on India's Scorpene submarines leaked
- Second US service member killed in Afghanistan in 2016
- 8 out of 10 French do not want Nicolas Sarkozy back