IDBI Bank ties-up with Tata Motors to provide auto finance
Mumbai: IDBI Bank and Tata Motors, today
signed an agreement for providing auto finance to prospective
As per the memorandum of understanding signed (MoU),
Tata Motors and its dealer network would collaborate with IDBI
Bank for the purpose of "retail activation" to facilitate the
vehicle business, a press release said.
The bank would extend finance to eligible customers
for Tata Motors` passenger cars and multi-utility vehicles.
The tie-up will benefit the bank in further
strengthening its position in the retail loan space.
The agreement would help the Tata group company
leverage the retail financing strength and reach of the bank.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days