IDBI Bank ties-up with Tata Motors to provide auto finance
Mumbai: IDBI Bank and Tata Motors, today
signed an agreement for providing auto finance to prospective
As per the memorandum of understanding signed (MoU),
Tata Motors and its dealer network would collaborate with IDBI
Bank for the purpose of "retail activation" to facilitate the
vehicle business, a press release said.
The bank would extend finance to eligible customers
for Tata Motors` passenger cars and multi-utility vehicles.
The tie-up will benefit the bank in further
strengthening its position in the retail loan space.
The agreement would help the Tata group company
leverage the retail financing strength and reach of the bank.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- SSC CGL 2016 exam dates out; read the eligibility criteria, registration details
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- PSL 2016 T20, Match 7: Quetta Gladiators vs Peshawar Zalmi – Key players
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears