In tough times, Modi remembers RSS: Keshubhai
Surat: GPP president Keshubhai Patel on Sunday claimed that as the electoral scenario became tough, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi suddenly remembered RSS and rushed to meet its chief Mohan Bhagwat.
"When the election is coming up, he (Modi) remembered RSS and Mohan Bhagwat. This clearly shows that for him, situation here (in the state) is very tough and that`s why he has rushed there (to Nagpur) to meet them," Patel told reporters on the arrival for his `Parivartan Yatra` in the city.
Patel, who recently left BJP after being dissatisfied with the functioning of Modi, formed a new political outfit, Gujarat Parivartan Party, with other dissident BJP leaders. He has embarked upon the `Parivartan Yatra` across the state.
The GPP president said why for the past so many years Modi never remembered Nagpur or RSS.
When the state is geared for Assembly elections, he suddenly remembered RSS, he alleged.
Patel is scheduled to take out his yatra in Varachha road, Katargaam, Rander and Karanj areas here which have significant population of traders from Saurashtra region. He is scheduled to address a public meeting in the evening here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?