India beat West Indies by 3 wickets, seal series
Antigua: Rohit Sharma once again came to India’s rescue. The right-handed batsman’s calm and composed 86 runs yielded result and gave the visitors a 3-wicket victory over West Indies in the third ODI, sealing the five-match series on Saturday.
India: Shikhar Dhawan, Parthiv Patel(w), Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina(c), Rohit Sharma, Subramaniam Badrinath, Yusuf Pathan, Harbhajan Singh, Praveen Kumar, Amit Mishra, Munaf Patel.
West Indies: Lendl Simmons, Kirk Edwards, Ramnaresh Sarwan, Marlon Samuels, Danza Hyatt, Kieron Pollard, Carlton Baugh(w), Darren Sammy(c), Andre Russell, Kemar Roach, Devendra Bishoo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Watch: PM Modi addresses rally in Moradabad, UP - Part II
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what