India beat West Indies by 3 wickets, seal series
Antigua: Rohit Sharma once again came to India’s rescue. The right-handed batsman’s calm and composed 86 runs yielded result and gave the visitors a 3-wicket victory over West Indies in the third ODI, sealing the five-match series on Saturday.
India: Shikhar Dhawan, Parthiv Patel(w), Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina(c), Rohit Sharma, Subramaniam Badrinath, Yusuf Pathan, Harbhajan Singh, Praveen Kumar, Amit Mishra, Munaf Patel.
West Indies: Lendl Simmons, Kirk Edwards, Ramnaresh Sarwan, Marlon Samuels, Danza Hyatt, Kieron Pollard, Carlton Baugh(w), Darren Sammy(c), Andre Russell, Kemar Roach, Devendra Bishoo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!