India beat West Indies by 3 wickets, seal series
Antigua: Rohit Sharma once again came to India’s rescue. The right-handed batsman’s calm and composed 86 runs yielded result and gave the visitors a 3-wicket victory over West Indies in the third ODI, sealing the five-match series on Saturday.
India: Shikhar Dhawan, Parthiv Patel(w), Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina(c), Rohit Sharma, Subramaniam Badrinath, Yusuf Pathan, Harbhajan Singh, Praveen Kumar, Amit Mishra, Munaf Patel.
West Indies: Lendl Simmons, Kirk Edwards, Ramnaresh Sarwan, Marlon Samuels, Danza Hyatt, Kieron Pollard, Carlton Baugh(w), Darren Sammy(c), Andre Russell, Kemar Roach, Devendra Bishoo.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi