India Cements ED Ramachandran resigns; also quits ICCL board
Mumbai: The India Cements today said its Executive Director N Ramachandran has resigned from his post.
The board has "accepted the letter of resignation dated August 12 received from N Ramachandran," The India Cements said in a filing to the National Stock Exchange (NSE).
Ramachandran`s resignation will take effect "from the close of business hours on August 12," it added.
Meanwhile, in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), India Cements Capital Ltd (ICCL), a part of the Chennai-based The India Cements, has also said N Ramachandran has resigned from its board as a director.
However, none of the companies have disclosed any reason for Ramachandran`s resignation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation