India pocket men, women gold in kabaddi at SAG
Dhaka: Mighty India defended their titles
in Kabaddi with ease, claiming both the men`s and women`s gold
at the 11th South Asian Games here on Thursday.
Indian men outplayed arch-rivals Pakistan 29-11 to win
the gold medal while their female counterparts beat hosts
Bangladesh 34-20 to emerge champions.
Both the losing semifinalists` Bangladesh and Nepal won
the bronze medals in the men`s section.
In the women`s section, the bronze medals went to Nepal
and Sri Lanka.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohammad Kaif takes a subtle dig at Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad after he hit Air India official with slippers