India pocket men, women gold in kabaddi at SAG
Dhaka: Mighty India defended their titles
in Kabaddi with ease, claiming both the men`s and women`s gold
at the 11th South Asian Games here on Thursday.
Indian men outplayed arch-rivals Pakistan 29-11 to win
the gold medal while their female counterparts beat hosts
Bangladesh 34-20 to emerge champions.
Both the losing semifinalists` Bangladesh and Nepal won
the bronze medals in the men`s section.
In the women`s section, the bronze medals went to Nepal
and Sri Lanka.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air