India win golf silver SA Games
Dhaka: The famed Indian quartet of Rashid
Khan, Chikkarangappa, Rahul Bajaj and Ashbeer Singh Saini
found the terrain tough and had to be satisfied with the
silver medal in the team golf event of the 11th South Asian
Games here on Thursday.
The Indians were not at their best at the Kumirtola golf
course as they combined for a three-over 435 to settle for the
Bangladesh`s Jamal Hossain Mollah, Dulal Hossain,
Mohammad Shakahwat Sohel and Mohammad Jakiruzzaman totalled
10-under 422 to walk away with the gold.
Sri Lankan Nithun Perera, Prabagaran Kandasmy,
Chandradasha and Vijita Bandara Ranarthana had 15-over 447 for
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis