Indiabulls Power IPO subscribed 9 times on second day
Mumbai: The Rs 1,700-crore initial public
offer of Indiabulls Power, got subscribed nearly nine times
the on the second day of issue on Wednesday.
The issue received bids for over 246.82 crore shares,
compared with 27.86 crore shares on offer, thereby garnering
demand of 8.86 times according to the data on the National
Pricing the shares in a range of Rs 40-45 the company
plans to mop up the amount from the primary market at the
upper end of the issue price.
Qualified institutional investors flocked the issue and
bid for over 16 times the shares on offer. High networth
individuals and retail investors subscribed to nearly
three times and 0.52 times the shares reserved for them, as
per NSE data.
"Currently Indiabulls Power has no operational power
plant. Its first power plant is expected to be operational
only by February 2012. All its future earnings are highly
sensitive to its ability to complete projects on time with all
the procurements in place," brokerage firm Sharekhan said.
The power unit of Indiabulls Realestate has come out with
an IPO of 39.07 crore equity shares which would result in a
equity dilution of 19.06 per cent.
Post the issue, the shareholding of promoter group would
come down to 59.18 per cent from the current 71.43 per cent.
The initial share sale of Indiabulls Power has attracted
five anchor investors who subscribed to 18 per cent of the
issue. The company raised over Rs 316.46 crore from these
The existing shareholders in the company include LNM
India Internet Centures and FIM which holds 10.71 per cent and
17.86 per cent in the company. The issue would also dilute the
holding of NRI billionaire LN Mittal to 8.67 per cent.
Proceeds of the IPO would be utilised to part-finance the
construction and development of the 1,320-MW Amravati Power
Project Phase-I and the 1,335- MW Nashik Power Project, apart
from general corporate purposes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi speaks at Golden Jubilee celebrations of poet Dinkar’s works
- Vadodara: Policemen seen dancing with bar girls
- Coal scam: Naveen Jindal, Madhu Koda and others get bail
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- One year of Modi govt: Arun Jaitley addresses press conference
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- ISIS executes Syrian fighter using anti-tank rocket launcher
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- Columbia student takes rape-protest mattress to graduation
- Mumbai: One injured in shootout at Film City
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- Delhi: Car catches fire after crash, one dead
- Jayalalithaa makes public appearance, meets Governor: As it happened
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- Kejriwal slams notification on LG's powers, says Modi running Delhi govt through back door
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns movie review: Brilliant execution, superb performance!
- Manohar Parrikar meets troops at Siachen base camp
- Wbbse.org 10th Madhyamik Pariksha Results 2015: West Bengal Board (wbresults.nic.in) Class 10th, WB MP Results 2015 to be announced today shortly
- Businessman shot next to Amitabh Bachchan's shooting location in Mumbai Film City
- West Bengal Board (wbbse.org & wbresults.nic.in) Class 10th Madhyamik Pariksha (MP) Results 2015 to be announced today at 10 AM
- PM Narendra Modi graces Digvijay Singh's son wedding reception
- Rahul Gandhi to pressurise govt to act on one-rank-one-pension issue
- Rajasthan Board RBSE 12th Inter Results 2015: BSER Ajmer (rajeduboard.nic.in & rajresults.nic.in) Senior Secondary Class 12th Science & Commerce Exam Results 2015 to be declared today at 2 PM
- RBSE 12th Results 2015 (rajeduboard.nic.in & rajresults.nic.in): Rajasthan Board BSER Ajmer Senior Secondary Class 12th XII Intermediate Science & Commerce Exam Results 2015 to be declared today on May 22
- After land bill, net neutrality, Rahul Gandhi to fight for ex-servicemen now
- SC asks Haryana Police to quickly finish AIPMT paper leak probe