Indiabulls Power IPO to start on Oct 12
New Delhi: The proposed initial public offering of Indiabulls Power is likely to start on October 12, investment banking sources said.
The company is planning to garner as much as Rs 1,500
crore through the said IPO and has filed the draft prospectus
with market regulator SEBI in July this year.
"The initial public offering of Indiabulls Power would
open on October 12 and would close on October 15," the
investment banking sources said.
The company is planning to tap the capital markets to
raise funds to part finance the construction and development
works at its power projects and other corporate purposes.
The total IPO size of the company along with the green
shoe option stands at 39.07 crore shares. The IPO would be of
33.98 crore equity shares of Rs 10 each along with a green
shoe option of up to 50,900,000 equity shares. P
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!