Indiabulls Power`s $380 mln IPO fully subscribed
Mumbai: An up to USD 380 million IPO of utility Indiabulls Power Ltd was subscribed within half an hour of opening on Monday, underscoring the robust appetite for new share offerings.
By 10:23 am, the sale was subscribed 1.7 times, data from the stock exchanges showed.
The IPO of Indiabulls Power, a unit of Indiabulls Real Estate and which counts billionaire LN Mittal as investor, follows strong subscriptions for the past three offerings in the country that together raised almost USD 2.5 billion.
On Sunday, sources said the Indiabulls Power would issue 18 percent of the issue at the top end of the 40-45 rupees price band to five anchor investors including Nomura.
Morgan Stanley is arranging the offering.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises
- Washington Navy Yard lockdown: As it happened