Indiabulls Retail becomes `Store One Retail India`
Mumbai: Indiabulls Retail Services Ltd today
announced changing the company`s name to `Store One Retail
India` Ltd with effect from today.
The name stood changed following issuance of fresh
certificate of incorporation by the Registrar of Companies,
NCT of Delhi and Haryana, New Delhi, Indiabulls Retail said in
a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Indiabulls Group had entered retail business by forming
Indiabulls Retail Services. At the initial stage it made foray
into retail with 30 hypermarkets in tier II cities in November
Shares of the company closed at Rs 35.45, down 0.84 per
cent from the previous close on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss