Indiabulls Retail becomes `Store One Retail India`
Mumbai: Indiabulls Retail Services Ltd today
announced changing the company`s name to `Store One Retail
India` Ltd with effect from today.
The name stood changed following issuance of fresh
certificate of incorporation by the Registrar of Companies,
NCT of Delhi and Haryana, New Delhi, Indiabulls Retail said in
a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Indiabulls Group had entered retail business by forming
Indiabulls Retail Services. At the initial stage it made foray
into retail with 30 hypermarkets in tier II cities in November
Shares of the company closed at Rs 35.45, down 0.84 per
cent from the previous close on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional