Indian Express in semis of Aegon Championship
London: Third seeds Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi advanced to the doubles semifinals of the AEGON Tennis Championships after a hard fought 6-4, 6-4 win over Filip Polasek and Igor Zelenay.
The Indian Express saved seven breakpoints in the second set and converted one, which proved decisive in their victory in the euro 694,250 ATP event in the run up to the Wimbledon.
They will next face winner of the quarter-final match between the pairs of Robert Lindstedt/Horia Tecau and Max Mirnyi/Daniel Nestor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch