Indian Express in semis of Aegon Championship
London: Third seeds Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi advanced to the doubles semifinals of the AEGON Tennis Championships after a hard fought 6-4, 6-4 win over Filip Polasek and Igor Zelenay.
The Indian Express saved seven breakpoints in the second set and converted one, which proved decisive in their victory in the euro 694,250 ATP event in the run up to the Wimbledon.
They will next face winner of the quarter-final match between the pairs of Robert Lindstedt/Horia Tecau and Max Mirnyi/Daniel Nestor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh addresses Parliament over Kashmir violence – Part II
- I am a Goddess for the weaker section which is making people angry: Mayawati
- Sacked BJP leader Dayashankar to be arrested soon for controversial remark on Mayawati
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- This manatee is interested in paddleboarding – Watch video!
- Oscar Pistorius: Prosecutors seek longer sentence for tainted Paralympian
- 17.93 lakh candidates trained under PMKVY as on July 18
- NASA's new institute to explore ways to protect astronauts
- Finally! WhatsApp adds call back and voicemail features for Android