Indians miss cut at Portugal Masters
Vilamoura (Portugal) : The Indian troika of Shiv Kapur, SSP Chowrasia and Jyoti Randhawa missed the cut at the Portugal Masters golf tournament after failing to break
par in the event`s second round here.
Kapur returned an even-par 72 to total two-under 142, which a couple of strokes below the cut-line.
Chowrasia carded a one-over 73 to be even-par 144 overall, while Randhawa`s 72 on Friday left his total at one-over 145 at the Oceanico Victoria Golf Course.
Kapur managed to strike three birdies against a bogey and a double bogey in the second round.
Chowrasia`s round comprised two birdies and three bogeys, while Randhawa managed three birdies against a bogey and a double bogey.
At the top, Maarten Lafeber (67) grabbed the lead with a total of 13-under 131. Mikko Ilonen (68) occupied the second spot a couple of shots behind Lafeber.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday