Indians miss cut at Portugal Masters
Vilamoura (Portugal) : The Indian troika of Shiv Kapur, SSP Chowrasia and Jyoti Randhawa missed the cut at the Portugal Masters golf tournament after failing to break
par in the event`s second round here.
Kapur returned an even-par 72 to total two-under 142, which a couple of strokes below the cut-line.
Chowrasia carded a one-over 73 to be even-par 144 overall, while Randhawa`s 72 on Friday left his total at one-over 145 at the Oceanico Victoria Golf Course.
Kapur managed to strike three birdies against a bogey and a double bogey in the second round.
Chowrasia`s round comprised two birdies and three bogeys, while Randhawa managed three birdies against a bogey and a double bogey.
At the top, Maarten Lafeber (67) grabbed the lead with a total of 13-under 131. Mikko Ilonen (68) occupied the second spot a couple of shots behind Lafeber.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda