Infosys Q1 net down 2.42% at Rs 1,488 cr
Mumbai: IT bellwether Infosys Technologies Tuesday reported 2.42 percent decline in consolidated net profit to Rs 1,488 crore for the first quarter ended June 30, 2010.
The company had a net profit of Rs 1,525 crore in the June quarter of the previous fiscal (2009-10), Infosys said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
However, the consolidated revenue of the country`s second largest software exporter rose to Rs 6,198 crore against Rs 5,472 crore over the year-ago period.
Shares of Infosys this morning were trading at Rs 2,828.05 down 2.31 percent on BSE.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video