Infosys revises guidance upwards for this fiscal
Mysore: Buoyed by sequential growth in the third quarter, Infosys Technologies Ltd. revised its revenue guidance for the entire fiscal (2009-10) upwards to Rs.22,500 crore (Rs.225 billion/$5 billion), a growth of 3.7 percent over the last fiscal, as per the Indian accounting standard.
In a regulatory filing Tuesday, the IT bellwether projected a consolidated income of Rs.5,698 crore (Rs.56.98 billion) for the fourth quarter (Jan-March) of this fiscal, a growth of 1.5 percent YoY, as per the Indian accounting standard.
Under the International Financial Regulatory System (IFRS) too, the global software major has upped the guidance to $4.75 billion for this fiscal, projecting two percent growth YoY.
For the fourth quarter, revenue is expected to be $1.25 billion, a growth of 12 percent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!