Injured Portsmouth duo out of FA Cup semi-final
London: Portsmouth`s injured duo Hermann Hreidarsson and Danny Webber will miss next month`s FA Cup semi-final against Tottenham Hotspur after both players were ruled out for six months.
Defender Hreidarsson suffered a ruptured Achilles and striker Webber sustained knee ligament damage in Saturday`s 2-0 Premier League defeat at Spurs -- a dress rehearsal for the Apr. 11 FA Cup clash at Wembley.
Portsmouth, bottom of the league and in administration, also said on their club website that goalkeeper David James is having treatment on a sore calf.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Panel discussion over why opposition stopped PM Modi from speaking?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug