InterGlobe adds Sikorsky to its portfolio
New Delhi: InterGlobe General Aviation Pvt. Limited, a subsidiary of InterGlobe Enterprises, on Wednesday, announced that it has added Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation (a world leader in helicopter design, manufacture and service) to its growing aviation portfolio.
InterGlobe General Aviation, currently the exclusive representative for Hawker Beechcraft Corporation, Atlanta Jet and Aircraft Services Group, will now also be responsible for commercial sales of Sikorsky’s helicopters in India.
“We are pleased to enter into this long term association with Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, the market demand in India is significant. InterGlobe General Aviation believes in representing the highest quality of products and we are delighted to be associated with the original inventor of helicopters – Sikorsky,” Nigel Harwood, CEO, InterGlobe General Aviation said.
The agreement between the two companies not only recognizes the demand for such helicopters in the region but also cements InterGlobe General Aviation as the only choice for such a partnership. Furthermore, through this association, InterGlobe General Aviation demonstrates its dedication in setting a benchmark for general aviation in India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch