IOC Q2 net profit at Rs 284.36 cr
Mumbai: State-run refiner Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) on Friday reported a net profit of Rs 284.36 crore for the second quarter ended September 30, 2009.
The company had a net loss of Rs 7,047.13 crore in the September quarter of last fiscal, IOC said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
The results for the period does not include the figures of Bungaria Refiner Petroleum Ltd (BRPL), which was merged with IOC in March 2009. Hence, the results are not comparable with the previous period, it added.
Total income declined to Rs 61,817.81 crore during the July-September quarter of the current fiscal, from Rs 86,987.47 crore in the corresponding period a year-ago.
The company`s gross refining margin for the six months ended September 30 stood at USD 5.42 per bbl, while it was at USD 6.36 per bbl in the same period last year.
Shares of IOC were trading at Rs 316.50, up 0.40 percent over previous close on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE