Italian Spalletti named coach of Zenit St Petersburg
London: Former AS Roma trainer Luciano Spalletti has been named coach of Zenit St Petersburg, the Russian Premier League club said.
"The board of directors has unanimously agreed to appoint Luciano Spalletti as head coach," Zenit said on their website.
The 50-year-old Italian replaces caretaker coach Anatoly Davydov after signing a three-year contract.
Spalletti quit Roma in September after a poor start to the Serie A seas
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in 92 seats, BJP ahead in 73; counting underway
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena maintains grip on Mumbai, BJP dominates other cities
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM bags 5 seats; counting underway