Italian Spalletti named coach of Zenit St Petersburg
London: Former AS Roma trainer Luciano Spalletti has been named coach of Zenit St Petersburg, the Russian Premier League club said.
"The board of directors has unanimously agreed to appoint Luciano Spalletti as head coach," Zenit said on their website.
The 50-year-old Italian replaces caretaker coach Anatoly Davydov after signing a three-year contract.
Spalletti quit Roma in September after a poor start to the Serie A seas
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves