ITC Ltd Q1 net profit up 17% at Rs 879 cr
Mumbai: FMCG conglomerate ITC Ltd on Thursday said its net profit rose by 17.36 per cent to Rs 878.70 crore for the first quarter ended June 30, 2009, over the same period last year.
The company had a net profit of Rs 748.67 crore in the
same period last year, ITC Ltd said in a filing to the Bombay
Net income rose to Rs 4,132.92 crore in the latest
quarter, against Rs 3,934 crore in the same period last
Shares of ITC Ltd were trading at Rs 225.65 on the BSE,
up 3.58 per cent from previous fiscal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ridiculously funny video: Man shows his dance moves in middle of busy Mumbai street - Watch
- From Sept 1, rail passengers to get Rs 10 lakh insurace cover for premium of just Re 1
- Yahoo-Verizon deal: I plan to stay on with the company, says CEO Marissa Mayer
- Harsimrat's charge of my misbehaviour with her 'wild': Ramesh
- A rat-free land: New Zealand announces plan to become 'predator-free' by 2050!