Ivanovic, Peng out of Birmingham
Birmingham: Serbian second seed Ana Ivanovic and Chinese third seed Peng Shuai were both knocked out of the WTA Birmingham grasscourt tournament on Saturday in the semi-finals.
Former world number one Ivanovic lost a hard-fought battle with Slovak fourth seed Daniela Hantuchova, 6-7 (2/7), 6-3, 6-2.
She will meet Sabine Lisicki in Sunday`s final after the German got the better of Peng 6-3, 6-1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...