Ivanovic, Peng out of Birmingham
Birmingham: Serbian second seed Ana Ivanovic and Chinese third seed Peng Shuai were both knocked out of the WTA Birmingham grasscourt tournament on Saturday in the semi-finals.
Former world number one Ivanovic lost a hard-fought battle with Slovak fourth seed Daniela Hantuchova, 6-7 (2/7), 6-3, 6-2.
She will meet Sabine Lisicki in Sunday`s final after the German got the better of Peng 6-3, 6-1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC