Jacko mortuary pic could earn restaurateur USD 2mn
London: An unseen shocking photo of Michael Jackson lying on the autopsy table might rake in 2 million dollars for a restaurateur who got hold of the picture from a police friend.
In the picture, which has reportedly been shown to high-level television bosses, the 51-year-old dead superstar is said to be lying on a metal autopsy table, with his eyes wide open and his head shaved.
His makeup has been removed, showing the scars and marks left on his face by numerous cosmetic surgery operations.
It is believed that the picture have been taken before medics removed the ‘Thriller’ star’s brain for tests.
A “prominent Los Angeles restaurant owner” got hold of the photograph after a police friend allegedly leaked it to him, it is claimed.
And now, the restaurateur is hoping to cash in on the picture, and has even downloaded it onto his BlackBerry to show it to moneymen in a bid to sell exclusive rights for its use.
Media experts valued the picture at up to 2 million dollars.
“It would be worth a fortune to whoever first revealed it exclusively to the world,” the Daily Star quoted one expert as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali