Jacko mortuary pic could earn restaurateur USD 2mn
London: An unseen shocking photo of Michael Jackson lying on the autopsy table might rake in 2 million dollars for a restaurateur who got hold of the picture from a police friend.
In the picture, which has reportedly been shown to high-level television bosses, the 51-year-old dead superstar is said to be lying on a metal autopsy table, with his eyes wide open and his head shaved.
His makeup has been removed, showing the scars and marks left on his face by numerous cosmetic surgery operations.
It is believed that the picture have been taken before medics removed the ‘Thriller’ star’s brain for tests.
A “prominent Los Angeles restaurant owner” got hold of the photograph after a police friend allegedly leaked it to him, it is claimed.
And now, the restaurateur is hoping to cash in on the picture, and has even downloaded it onto his BlackBerry to show it to moneymen in a bid to sell exclusive rights for its use.
Media experts valued the picture at up to 2 million dollars.
“It would be worth a fortune to whoever first revealed it exclusively to the world,” the Daily Star quoted one expert as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what