Jacko mortuary pic could earn restaurateur USD 2mn
London: An unseen shocking photo of Michael Jackson lying on the autopsy table might rake in 2 million dollars for a restaurateur who got hold of the picture from a police friend.
In the picture, which has reportedly been shown to high-level television bosses, the 51-year-old dead superstar is said to be lying on a metal autopsy table, with his eyes wide open and his head shaved.
His makeup has been removed, showing the scars and marks left on his face by numerous cosmetic surgery operations.
It is believed that the picture have been taken before medics removed the ‘Thriller’ star’s brain for tests.
A “prominent Los Angeles restaurant owner” got hold of the photograph after a police friend allegedly leaked it to him, it is claimed.
And now, the restaurateur is hoping to cash in on the picture, and has even downloaded it onto his BlackBerry to show it to moneymen in a bid to sell exclusive rights for its use.
Media experts valued the picture at up to 2 million dollars.
“It would be worth a fortune to whoever first revealed it exclusively to the world,” the Daily Star quoted one expert as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers
- Three accused of 2009 Sri Lanka cricket team attack killed, claims Pakistan
- Heart failure among the aged may triple by 2060
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside