Jaiprakash Associates` net up over 3-fold to Rs 491 cr in Q1
Engineering and construction major
Jaiprakash Associates on Saturday announced a net profit of Rs
491.18 crore in the first quarter ended June 30, 2009, up more
than 3-fold over the corresponding period a year ago.
It had net profit of Rs 125.21 crore in the same period
last fiscal, Jaiprakash Associates said in a filing to the
Bombay Stock Exchange.
Total income of the company increased to Rs 2,116.86
crore for the quarter under review from Rs 1,194.43 for the
same period previous fiscal.
Shares of the company closed on Friday at Rs 241.50, up
5.16 percent from the previous close on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!