Jaiprakash Associates` net up over 3-fold to Rs 491 cr in Q1
Engineering and construction major
Jaiprakash Associates on Saturday announced a net profit of Rs
491.18 crore in the first quarter ended June 30, 2009, up more
than 3-fold over the corresponding period a year ago.
It had net profit of Rs 125.21 crore in the same period
last fiscal, Jaiprakash Associates said in a filing to the
Bombay Stock Exchange.
Total income of the company increased to Rs 2,116.86
crore for the quarter under review from Rs 1,194.43 for the
same period previous fiscal.
Shares of the company closed on Friday at Rs 241.50, up
5.16 percent from the previous close on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics