Jaipur cop received Rs 3.75 crore from Jadeja: Narco report
Ahmedabad: The narco analysis test of
conman Ashok Jadeja has revealed that a head constable from
Jaipur and two others allegedly received Rs 3.75 crore from
him, police said.
"The report on narco analysis test of Jadeja came today.
He has named few people who have received large sum of money
from him. He has also stated how the scam was planned and
executed and what led to his arrest," investigating officer in
the case R K Patel said.
"Jadeja, during his narco test stated that he had paid
Rs 3.75 crore to a head constable Mahavir Singh in Jaipur and
two others," Patel said, adding that three other persons from
the city received over Rs 80 lakh each from him.
Patel said Jadeja also named 15 agents he had hired for
collecting money from different parts of the country.
"The tests revealed that at one point of time Jadeja and
leaders of his community held a meeting for compromise," Patel
"The community leaders asked for Rs 60 crore. Jadeja said
he had only Rs 20-25 crore. But the leaders did not agree and
the meeting was called off," he added.
Jadeja has named the community leaders who were present
at the meeting, Patel said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- 2nd T20I: India vs South Africa - Preview