Jaipur cop received Rs 3.75 crore from Jadeja: Narco report
Ahmedabad: The narco analysis test of
conman Ashok Jadeja has revealed that a head constable from
Jaipur and two others allegedly received Rs 3.75 crore from
him, police said.
"The report on narco analysis test of Jadeja came today.
He has named few people who have received large sum of money
from him. He has also stated how the scam was planned and
executed and what led to his arrest," investigating officer in
the case R K Patel said.
"Jadeja, during his narco test stated that he had paid
Rs 3.75 crore to a head constable Mahavir Singh in Jaipur and
two others," Patel said, adding that three other persons from
the city received over Rs 80 lakh each from him.
Patel said Jadeja also named 15 agents he had hired for
collecting money from different parts of the country.
"The tests revealed that at one point of time Jadeja and
leaders of his community held a meeting for compromise," Patel
"The community leaders asked for Rs 60 crore. Jadeja said
he had only Rs 20-25 crore. But the leaders did not agree and
the meeting was called off," he added.
Jadeja has named the community leaders who were present
at the meeting, Patel said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!