Jaipur Metro Rail expected in March 2013
Jaipur: In a bid to ease the road traffic in
the city, Metro-Rail on the pattern of Delhi will start
operation here in March 2013, a government announcement
The Metro-rail ground level work will begin in March
2010, and will be readied by March 2013, this was apprised at
a high level meeting between the Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot
and DMRC GM E Sridharan.
The Chief Minister directed that 400 new buses to be
made operational under Bus Rapid Transit System be
connected to the metro-rail.
The meeting also discussed and chalked out certain
metro routes inside the walled city.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands