Japan must wait for full restoration of PlayStation: Sony
Tokyo: Sony said on Tuesday it would restore all PlayStation Network videogame services by the end of the week, except in Japan, Hong Kong and South Korea, weeks after a massive security breach leaked details on tens of millions of user accounts.
The company had earlier said it was aiming to restore all services by the end of May.
Sony said in a statement it would announce details for Japan, Hong Kong and South Korea as they became available.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why