JCT eke out narrow win against ONGC
Ludhiana: JCT scored a 1-0 victory over ONGC Mumbai in an eighth round I-League played at the Guru Nanak Stadium here on Sunday.
The lone goal was scored by B K Ibrahim in the 36th minute of the match on the pass of Amandeep Singh.
At half time, the score was 1-0.
It was JCT`s second victory in the ongoing league matches.
ONGC made several attempts to level the score but in vain. JCT now have eight points from as many matches.
B K Ibrahim of JCT was declared Man of the Match.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city