JCT eke out narrow win against ONGC
Ludhiana: JCT scored a 1-0 victory over ONGC Mumbai in an eighth round I-League played at the Guru Nanak Stadium here on Sunday.
The lone goal was scored by B K Ibrahim in the 36th minute of the match on the pass of Amandeep Singh.
At half time, the score was 1-0.
It was JCT`s second victory in the ongoing league matches.
ONGC made several attempts to level the score but in vain. JCT now have eight points from as many matches.
B K Ibrahim of JCT was declared Man of the Match.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read