JCT eke out narrow win against ONGC
Ludhiana: JCT scored a 1-0 victory over ONGC Mumbai in an eighth round I-League played at the Guru Nanak Stadium here on Sunday.
The lone goal was scored by B K Ibrahim in the 36th minute of the match on the pass of Amandeep Singh.
At half time, the score was 1-0.
It was JCT`s second victory in the ongoing league matches.
ONGC made several attempts to level the score but in vain. JCT now have eight points from as many matches.
B K Ibrahim of JCT was declared Man of the Match.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read