JCT eke out narrow win against ONGC
Ludhiana: JCT scored a 1-0 victory over ONGC Mumbai in an eighth round I-League played at the Guru Nanak Stadium here on Sunday.
The lone goal was scored by B K Ibrahim in the 36th minute of the match on the pass of Amandeep Singh.
At half time, the score was 1-0.
It was JCT`s second victory in the ongoing league matches.
ONGC made several attempts to level the score but in vain. JCT now have eight points from as many matches.
B K Ibrahim of JCT was declared Man of the Match.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi