Jeev tied 56th after Rd 2 of Abu Dhabi Open
Abu Dhabi: Jeev Milkha Singh brought his
campaign back on track, carding a three-under 69 on the second
round to lie tied 56th in the Abu Dhabi Open golf tournament
of European tour here today.
Jeev picked up four birdies against a lone bogey to take
his two-day total to two-under 142.
The Chandigarh-golfer birdied the third, seventh, 10th
and 14th hole, while stumbling with a bogey at the fourth.
After a first round 68, Shiv Kapur hit a low today after
carding a two-over 74 which included two birdies, two bogeys
and double bogey to share the 56th place along with Jeev.
However, Jyoti Randhawa and SSP Chowrasia risked missing
the cut after carding two-over 74 and even-par 72 respectively
and lied tied 86th.
At the top, Australia`s Rick Kulacz fired a nine-under 63
to emerge as the leader with a total of 12-under 130, while
Sergio Garcia (67), Peter Hanson (67) and Shane Lowry (65)
were tied for the second spot at 11-under.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!