Julia Roberts reveals she’s a practicing Hindu
London: Hollywood actress Julia Roberts has revealed that she is a practicing Hindu who goes to temple to ‘chant and pray and celebrate’.
The 42-year-old star, who was born to Catholic and Baptist parents, told Elle magazine that she regularly worshipped at temple with husband Danny Moder and their three kids.
She added that she hopes to be reincarnated as ‘something quiet’ after her hectic life as a celebrity, reports the Telegraph.
Roberts is believed to have made the religious conversion while shooting her new film, Eat, Pray, Love, in which she plays a woman hoping to find herself through Hindu spirituality.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16