Julia Roberts reveals she’s a practicing Hindu
London: Hollywood actress Julia Roberts has revealed that she is a practicing Hindu who goes to temple to ‘chant and pray and celebrate’.
The 42-year-old star, who was born to Catholic and Baptist parents, told Elle magazine that she regularly worshipped at temple with husband Danny Moder and their three kids.
She added that she hopes to be reincarnated as ‘something quiet’ after her hectic life as a celebrity, reports the Telegraph.
Roberts is believed to have made the religious conversion while shooting her new film, Eat, Pray, Love, in which she plays a woman hoping to find herself through Hindu spirituality.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das