Julia Roberts reveals she’s a practicing Hindu
London: Hollywood actress Julia Roberts has revealed that she is a practicing Hindu who goes to temple to ‘chant and pray and celebrate’.
The 42-year-old star, who was born to Catholic and Baptist parents, told Elle magazine that she regularly worshipped at temple with husband Danny Moder and their three kids.
She added that she hopes to be reincarnated as ‘something quiet’ after her hectic life as a celebrity, reports the Telegraph.
Roberts is believed to have made the religious conversion while shooting her new film, Eat, Pray, Love, in which she plays a woman hoping to find herself through Hindu spirituality.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- UK warns of Brexit `shadow` on world economy
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs
- Teenage friend of Munich gunman arrested: police
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test