Junior National Throwball championship to begin from Mar 23
Patna: Four-day Junior National Throwball
championship will commence here from March 23.
Naresh Man, Chairman of the Throwball Federation of
India, told reporters today that more than 700 players from 28
states and union territories would participate in the event.
All the matches would be played under the guidance of
umpires of national repute and technical judges, Neeraj Kumar,
organising secretary said here today.
Kumar said all the matches would be played in two
sessions - morning and night under flood-lit courts.
"We have also requested the Doordarshan to make
arrangements for live telecast of the tournament, Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing