Juventus can improve further: coach Ferrara
Milan: Juventus coach Ciro Ferrara believes his side can improve ahead of next season, sounding confident ahead of the Peace Cup semi-final against Real Madrid.
The Bianconeri brushed aside the challenge from Korean side Seongnam with a convincing 3-0 in Jerez on Tuesday night. Ferrara was pleased with his side`s performance, but he insists more can be done to smooth out the rough edges.
"I am happy with the result, but there are some things we can still improve on," Ferrara told the press.
"I was not happy at the end of the first half and I told the lads. The second half was much better."
Brazilian ace Diego scored his debut goal in style, and Ferrara has heaped high praise on his stellar signing from Werder Bremen.
"I was hoping for him to play like that. Everyone knows his qualities. He too has to grow and he can give plenty to the team," added the coach.
"I think we can win this Peace Cup, even though we will play Real Madrid in the semi-final."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?