Katrina joins India First campaign
New Delhi: The terror unleashed on 26/11 was an eye opener not only for the people of Mumbai, but for all Indians. Zee News, India’s most credible Hindi News Channel is making an attempt to honour the courage of Indians, who fought against terrorism.
Through ‘26/11…Ab Aur Nahin’, a special series around 26/11 attacks, the channel will unite the citizens of the country to come forward and associate themselves with the mission of making India a terrorism free country, through variety of programmes. These include A Documentary on 26/11 based on first hand witness account; a feature on the NSG operation, and shows based on Operations at the Nariman House, Hotel Taj and Hotel Trident.
The attempt is a journey of encouraging and inspiring Indians to believe and dedicate themselves to unite against terror and to put India First. In a genuine effort Bollywood icon Katrina Kaif has joined this initiative and appealed to every Indian saying` Who says we are not one? On November 26, 2009, India will unite against Terrorism at 8:58pm on Zee News to put our country first, yet gain for Unity, Progress and Prosperity. We salute the undying spirit of Mumbaikars. I am an Indian, Nationalism is my Religion… INDIA FIRST ALWAYS.
Acknowledging Zee News for its effort, various responsible citizens and celebrities like Abhishek Bachchan, Priyanka Chopra, Madhavan, Shahid Kapoor, Amrita Rao, Kiran Bedi and many more have come forward and extended their support and have joined the India First campaign to fight against Terrorism.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video