Kejriwal victim of fake Twitter account
New Delhi: Arvind Kejriwal, a key
associate of Anna Hazare, appears to have become the latest
victim of cyber fraud with at least four fake `Twitter`
accounts being created in his name.
The fake accounts came to light when Kejriwal told
media persons at Ramlila Maidan, where Hazare is on an
indefinite fast, not to get misled by twitter messages in his
"I have no twitter account in my name. I want to say
someone has opened a twitter account in my name and is
tweeting. I have no such account," he said.
Two twitter accounts are active -- iKejriwal and
Arvind_Kejriwal -- updating people about the happenings and
were bearing his photographs. Two more twitter accounts in his
name were also detected.
The account iKejriwal has 609 followers while the
account holder is following his 19 people, including Team Anna
member Kiran Bedi. The account has the latest update at 2pm.
The Arvind_Kejriwal account has 684 followers and is
following three persons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah