Kerala seeks quick action on terror-related cyber crimes
New Delhi: With terror-related cyber crimes
having international links, Kerala on Monday asked the Centre to
develop protocols with countries having a large Indian
population for quick exchange of information.
It also suggested that states should develop special wings
to keep a tab on their residents indulging in suspicious
activities in other states as well as those coming from
Addressing the Chief Ministers` Conference on Internal
Security on behalf of Kerala Chief Minister VS Achutanandan,
Home Minister Kodiyeri Balakrishnan said increasing anti-
national elements were using digital technology and most of
the terror-related cyber crimes have an international link.
"But complications arising from international law prevent
both effective, immediate responses as well as the tracing of
original source. An act which is a crime here may not be a
"It is very much necessary that, at least in terror-
related crimes, protocols are developed in international
community and with countries having large Indian population
about immediate exchange of information on such crimes at the
request of state police forces," he said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh break-up? Here's what the 'Padmavati' star has to say!