Key Maoists settlements busted in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: Maoist facilities were busted in the Narayanpur district of Chhattisgarh through a joint operation conducted by the Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh police on Wednesday.
Key inputs and links were provided by the intelligence bureau in the whole operation.
The operation took place near Ghatakal village in Anujhmad area which was a ‘liberated zone’ for the Maoists, and it was carried out from 3rd to 8th February.
A total of five room semi permanent facilities were busted which were used to shelter senior Maoists, for food storage and also as a base hospital.
The same premises were also used to propagate and inculcate Maoist ideology in young children through special lectures and books.
Of the things recovered from the settlements are combat uniforms, tents, plastic sheets, books on medicine, surgical equipments, medical supplies, propaganda material and ration items.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read