Khali suspended from Punjab Police
Jalandhar: Indian WWE wrestler and an Assistant Sub-Inspector with the Punjab Police Khali was today
suspended from the force due to his inordinate absence from
"Khali was on the leave till December last and after that
he had applied for another five years in the category of extra
ordinary leave, for which he was not entitled for and
accordingly was suspended from the duty," Arunpal Singh,
Commandant of 7th Batallion of Punjab Armed Police (PAP), with
which the Khali was posted told agency.
"As per the rule, Dalip Singh Rana (Khali) was not
entitled for any further leave and there was no option other
than to suspend him," Singh added.
The World Heavyweight Champion made his WWE debut in April
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Curfew continues across Kashmir Valley as separatists extend shutdown till Monday
- France committed to leading Israel-Palestine talks: Hollande
- US sues Pennsylvania town for ban on building mosque
- Turkey temporarily suspends human rights convention after failed coup
- 'Don't abandon search for MH370,' plead families of victims