‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ is fixed, claims contestant
Mumbai: Akshay Kumar and his show ‘Fear Factor-Khatron Ke Khiladi Torchaar’ have been accused of being biased. One of the contestant on the show, VJ Bani has alleged that the show is rigged and some of the contestants are being preferred over others.
Bani has claimed that TV actress Aaksha Goradia and her partner Sunit Bhatia will win the show and Sunit is Akshay’s nephew and also stays in the same building as the superstar.
Even though Bani has claimed that Akshay has been partial to the duo, other contestants have denied these allegations. Speaking to a daily, a contestant requesting anonymity said, "Akshay was not partial at all. Sunit is talented and in fact, Akshay was very tough on him, who proved himself by performing well."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal