‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ is fixed, claims contestant
Mumbai: Akshay Kumar and his show ‘Fear Factor-Khatron Ke Khiladi Torchaar’ have been accused of being biased. One of the contestant on the show, VJ Bani has alleged that the show is rigged and some of the contestants are being preferred over others.
Bani has claimed that TV actress Aaksha Goradia and her partner Sunit Bhatia will win the show and Sunit is Akshay’s nephew and also stays in the same building as the superstar.
Even though Bani has claimed that Akshay has been partial to the duo, other contestants have denied these allegations. Speaking to a daily, a contestant requesting anonymity said, "Akshay was not partial at all. Sunit is talented and in fact, Akshay was very tough on him, who proved himself by performing well."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP wins 82 seats in nail-biting finish, Shiv Sena 84; Uddhav, Fadnavis non-committal on alliance
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: BJP triumphs across state; hung verdict in BMC elections
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test