King of Pop Michael Jackson laid to rest
California: The King of Pop has been laid to rest.
More than two months after his death, Michael Jackson was entombed at a private ceremony before more than 200 family and friends Thursday night. The service was delayed more than an hour by his family`s tardy arrival at Forest Lawn Glendale.
Celebrities including 77-year-old Elizabeth Taylor waited in the stubborn heat for the outdoor service that was scheduled to begin at 7 pm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress