Kingfisher asked to deposit Rs 3.6 crore as dues to Lufthansa
Mumbai: The Bombay High Court on Monday asked
Kingfisher Airlines to deposit Rs 3.6 crore with the Court
Registrar towards dues to Lufthansa Technik for using its
Lufthansa technik, an engineering arm of German air
carrier, Lufthansa Airlines, had moved the court claiming that
Kingfisher had defaulted on paying for maintenance of their
The Rs 3.6 crore payable by Kingfisher in the court
would cover the dues for three months -- July, August and
The matter has been adjourned to November 6.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living