Kingfisher asked to deposit Rs 3.6 crore as dues to Lufthansa
Mumbai: The Bombay High Court on Monday asked
Kingfisher Airlines to deposit Rs 3.6 crore with the Court
Registrar towards dues to Lufthansa Technik for using its
Lufthansa technik, an engineering arm of German air
carrier, Lufthansa Airlines, had moved the court claiming that
Kingfisher had defaulted on paying for maintenance of their
The Rs 3.6 crore payable by Kingfisher in the court
would cover the dues for three months -- July, August and
The matter has been adjourned to November 6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption