Kochi furore impact: Deccan reveal ownership details
New Delhi: With the ownership of the Indian Premier League`s Kochi franchise kicking up a storm, the Deccan Chargers today sought to come clean on their shareholding pattern.
In a statement issued to the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange, Deccan Chargers revealed its ownership details.
"With reference to and in the light of various media reports and speculation regarding the shareholding pattern of Indian Premier League franchisees, we would like to place on record, Deccan Chargers is owned by Deccan Chargers Sporting Ventures Limited, a 100 per cent subsidiary of Deccan Chronicle Holdings Limited," the statement read.
The statement also listed the Deccan Chargers Sporting Ventures Limited`s Board of Directors, headed by V Shanker as Chairman. The other Board of Directors named by the company are T Venkattaram Reddy, P K Iyer, N Krishnan, M Sukumar Reddy and G Kumar.
The Kochi team have been accused of hiding details of their shareholders by IPL Commissioner Lalit Modi but the franchise has denied the allegations.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India