Kotak Mahindra Bank Q1 profit zooms 72% to Rs 257 cr
Mumbai: Private sector lender Kotak Mahindra Bank on Tuesday reported a jump of 72 percent in its consolidated net profit to Rs 257.28 crore for the first quarter ended June 30, over the corresponding period a year earlier.
The consolidated total income also rose to Rs 2,345.25 crore in the latest quarter of the current financial year from Rs 1,487.24 crore of the same period last year, the bank said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
On a standalone basis, the bank posted a net profit of Rs 90.31 crore during the April-June quarter of FY`10, up nearly 66 percent compared to Rs 54.53 crore of the corresponding period last financial year (2008-09).
Shares of Kotak Mahindra Bank were trading at Rs 658, down 1.63 percent in the afternoon trade on the BSE.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Lenovo ZUK Z1 to be launched in India on May 10
- Research for 'Veerappan' took 15 years: Ram Gopal Varma
- ICSE ISC Results 2016: CISCE.org Board Class 10th (X) & 12th (XII) Result is likely to be declared on May 6, 2016
- Happy flying! Air tickets of 1-hour flights could cost just Rs 2,500
- DHSE Kerala HSC (+2) Result 2016: Keralaresults.nic.in Class 12th Plus two Result 2016 Kerala Board is likely to be declared on May 9, 2016