Kotak Mahindra Bank Q1 profit zooms 72% to Rs 257 cr
Mumbai: Private sector lender Kotak Mahindra Bank on Tuesday reported a jump of 72 percent in its consolidated net profit to Rs 257.28 crore for the first quarter ended June 30, over the corresponding period a year earlier.
The consolidated total income also rose to Rs 2,345.25 crore in the latest quarter of the current financial year from Rs 1,487.24 crore of the same period last year, the bank said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
On a standalone basis, the bank posted a net profit of Rs 90.31 crore during the April-June quarter of FY`10, up nearly 66 percent compared to Rs 54.53 crore of the corresponding period last financial year (2008-09).
Shares of Kotak Mahindra Bank were trading at Rs 658, down 1.63 percent in the afternoon trade on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of deaths at unmanned railway crossing in UP
- DNA: Analysis of deaths at unmanned railway crossing in UP- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of deployment of 100 Indian battle tanks in Ladakh border region
- DNA: Analysis of deployment of 100 Indian battle tanks in Ladakh border region- Part II
- DNA: Court acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching case
- VIDEO: Sushil calls Narsingh's doping row 'unfortunate', wants fellow wrestlers to win medals at Rio
- Pained by death of his buddy 'Tiger', 26/11 canine hero Caesar goes into depression
- 6.3-magnitude earthquake hits off Papua New Guinea: USGS
- Brexit a danger to US financial stability: Treasury
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue