Lady Gaga to have corpses for Monster Ball Tour
London: Lady Gaga is apparently planning to have dead bodies on stage to spice up her Monster Ball Tour.
The singer has already teamed up with corpse-preserving German scientist Gunther Von Hagens to make her live shows even more shocking.
Gaga wants Von Hagens to design the set for her Las Vegas tour when it reaches there next March.
"She is fascinated by Gunther`s work and life. He grew up in Germany, a country she loves,” the Sun quoted Gaga`s friend as saying.
"Gaga sees a kindred spirit and is hoping to meet him in New York.
"They’ve spoken over email and it’s gone well. She is keen to have some Body Worlds element in one of her shows, with Vegas being the obvious fit.
"It would be good to top this tour - which is already out there - with something nobody has done before, using dead bodies as part of a gig,” the friend added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok