Lady Gaga to have corpses for Monster Ball Tour
London: Lady Gaga is apparently planning to have dead bodies on stage to spice up her Monster Ball Tour.
The singer has already teamed up with corpse-preserving German scientist Gunther Von Hagens to make her live shows even more shocking.
Gaga wants Von Hagens to design the set for her Las Vegas tour when it reaches there next March.
"She is fascinated by Gunther`s work and life. He grew up in Germany, a country she loves,” the Sun quoted Gaga`s friend as saying.
"Gaga sees a kindred spirit and is hoping to meet him in New York.
"They’ve spoken over email and it’s gone well. She is keen to have some Body Worlds element in one of her shows, with Vegas being the obvious fit.
"It would be good to top this tour - which is already out there - with something nobody has done before, using dead bodies as part of a gig,” the friend added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?