Lalu hits out at Congress
Darbhanga: RJD chief Lalu Prasad, who is
fighting the coming assembly polls in Bihar in alliance with
LJP of Ram Vilas Paswan, today hit out at Congress saying 80
per cent minorities were "extremely unhappy" with the way it
had "cheated" them over the years.
"We (RJD) joined hands with the party only for the sake of
unseating the fascist and communal forces represented by NDA
at the Centre," Prasad told an election rally here.
RJD-LJP alone can improve the lot of the minorities in the
state and in the country, he said urging them not to vote for
Alleging that the Nitish Kumar government had failed to
provide justice to those aspiring to become Urdu teachers in
the state, Prasad said if RJD-LJP comes to power extra care
would be taken for promoting teaching of the language.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY