Lalu`s body language belies his tall return claim : BJP
Patna: The RJD-LJP combine lacked conviction in claiming victory in the ongoing assembly polls in Bihar since the electorate did not want such a government to preside over destruction again, senior BJP leader Ashwani Chaube said.
"The body language of Prasad belies his own hollow
claim of a victory for his alliance in the assembly polls as
he knows it fully well that the electorate will not take any
regressive decision that will bring destruction for them and
the state," he told reporters here.
Taunting the RJD supremo, Chaube claimed that the
former`s political fortunes in Bihar stood drowned forever and
this election will turn out to be the "watery grave of his
rani (queen) Rabri Devi who is set to lose from both Sonepur
and Raghopur assembly constituencies".
The senior BJP leader said that the NDA was set to
sweep the polls with an unprecedented majority by riding on
the votes of the EBCs, youth and women whom the ruling
coalition empowered in its previous tenure.
Chaube alleged the Congress was `criminalising
politics and making money in the assembly polls by selling
tickets on hefty premium` and warned it against nursing
"false hope of recovering its lost political ground by
depending on criminals and people with purse strings".
"The Congress has institutionalised corruption in the
country and the sale of assembly tickets in Bihar is the
latest example of its bid to vitiate the political system for
monetary gains," the BJP leader alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Three-year-old boy, rescued from a borewell in Gwalior, declared dead by doctors
- Thanks to natural forces, Antarctic temperature falls! But it's temporary
- I wanted to bat in the top seven for a long time, reveals Ravichandran Ashwin
- Ugly spat: Renuka Chowdhury reacts to Harsimrat Kaur's 'Kachra' allegation, calls it 'cheap political drama'
- Three suspects arrested in Florida for trying to join terror group ISIS