L&T bags Rs 1,513-cr orders in buildings, factories segment
Mumbai: Engineering major Larsen & Toubro
on Tuesday said its building and factory construction division has
received contracts worth Rs 1,513 crore in the second quarter
of the current financial year.
"L&T`s buildings and factories operating company -- a
part of construction division -- has bagged new orders
aggregating Rs 1,513 crore during the second quarter of the
year 2009-10," the company said in a filing to the Bombay
Stock Exchange (BSE).
These contracts include construction of high rise tower,
luxury hotel, hospital and factory building projects, the
The contracts further enhance the order book of the
company, which had secured major design and build orders in
airports, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon