Lee-Hesh out of Rome ATP Masters
Rome: Third seeds Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi crashed out of the Rome Masters after being outplayed in the super tie-breaker by American pair of Sam Querrey and John Isner.
The Indians lost 3-6, 6-3, 5-10 to their unseeded rivals in the second round in one hour and 12 minutes.
The Indians were playing their first match after getting a bye in the first round.
The Americans cashed in on both the break chances before the super tie-breaker.
Paes and Bhupathi converted both the chances in the second set to take the match to decisive super tie-breaker, in which though the Americans prevailed.
Querrey and Isner are in good form and had also defeated Rohan Bopanna and Aisam-ul-haq Qureshi in the Madrid Open recently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj