Lee-Hesh out of Rome ATP Masters
Rome: Third seeds Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi crashed out of the Rome Masters after being outplayed in the super tie-breaker by American pair of Sam Querrey and John Isner.
The Indians lost 3-6, 6-3, 5-10 to their unseeded rivals in the second round in one hour and 12 minutes.
The Indians were playing their first match after getting a bye in the first round.
The Americans cashed in on both the break chances before the super tie-breaker.
Paes and Bhupathi converted both the chances in the second set to take the match to decisive super tie-breaker, in which though the Americans prevailed.
Querrey and Isner are in good form and had also defeated Rohan Bopanna and Aisam-ul-haq Qureshi in the Madrid Open recently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India